Wednesday, October 20, 2010

just another rainy day

it has been raining for days now
the gloomy weather has always find its way to pull my spirits down
i don't know why it just happens all the time
the loneliness is creeping up and down my spine
i feel so alone in a crowded place which is not a good sign
been trying to smile but can't find the reason why should i
seeing him just reminds me a lot
that we cant be a part of something we want
i cant remember how it all start
i could've stop him but i just cant
maybe because i know deep inside
i'm struggling with what i want and my so called pride
i know i cant be the reason to cause that hurt inside
i dont have the courage to go ahead and fight
this is where i turn my back
i cant give what she has to offer
i just cant stand to make anyone suffer
my apologies for all the pain
for all the tears that fell like rain
just like how it fall on my window pane
on one of the many rainy days just like today

No comments:

Post a Comment