Saturday, November 13, 2010

a becky bloomwood moment

i sooo looove to shop! it's one of the things that i really enjoy and sometimes i get a little crazy over clothes, bags and shoes! yes, clothes! yes, shoes! yes, bags! i love them all! :)

last night after work i was on my way home. i just went on my usual route on the way to the terminal that is a series of malls and boy was i in luck because the shops are on sale! SALE! four letter word that make my heart beat a little faster than the usual! haha! i honestly don't have any plans to buy anything but seeing the sale items just makes me happy as a bee! of course i wouldn't let this opportunity pass me by so i head on my favorite shops and look for two of my favorite things, bags and shoes! you couldn't have too much of those..hehe..i bought two bags, a cream colored leather with gold details and a grey hobo one. also bought white and beige flats. i went crazy on the last minute because i also bought two pairs of ray-ban shades! haha! a splurge i can't resist, maybe an impulsive buy but it is so worth it! i got a new wayfarer and aviator pair! i've been eyeing this two for so long and now it's mine! yes!

i went home feeling like becky bloomwood for a bit, but looking on my great finds i just can't help but be happy about it. i purchased them on a discounted price at least, cheaper than how much i could get them on a regular shopping day..hehe..but really, it was a great way to end my week! a bunch of shiny new things to launch next week! yey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment