Tuesday, November 2, 2010

behind the camera

i miss my old camera. i was a proud owner of a Nikon D60 camera few months back. it was with me for almost 2 years. that was my first major purchase ever! i sold it because i hardly use it anymore, i would want to but it is too heavy and bulky to carry around. though i really enjoyed taking pictures. it gives me that high that i can't explain. i admit that i was really not good at it but i go on taking pictures anyway..hehe..

now i really do miss taking pictures! i am eyeing Canon S95 as of the moment. it is a compact camera that almost works like a dslr. i can't wait to have enough money to actually purchase it, hopefully next month. since it is a lot smaller than my previous camera, i am planning to carry it around as often as i can and take more pictures and post them! i haven't really posted any of my pictures from my old cam, i just don't feel like they are good enough to share to people. but once i got my own S95, i would be taking as many pictures as i can! :)) i can't hardly wait to actually be behind the lenses again!

No comments:

Post a Comment